The Nakleo Sp. z o.o. are committed to complying with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Looking after the personal information you share with us is very important so we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use it to offer you a better and more personalised shopping experience.
We have published this notice to help you understand how & why we collect information from you, who we share that information with (and why) and, what your rights are.
When you order from us you are entering into a contract with us and we will ask you for some personal information such as:
- full name
- billing and delivery address
- contact numbers
- email address
How we use your information
Data Protections says we are allowed to use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons and these are:
- Contract – your personal information is processed in order to fulfil a contractual arrangement e.g. in order to send you your order.
- Consent – where you agree to us using your information in this way e.g. for sending you emails and personalised online adverts
- Legitimate Interests – this means the interests of Nakleo Sp. z o.o. in managing our business to allow us to provide you with the best products and service in the most secure and appropriate way e.g. to transfer your data to third party delivery services.
- Legal Obligation – where there is a statutory or other legal requirement to share the information
What we use your Personal Information for
- Processing your orders and keeping you informed of your order status
- Contacting you to undertake customer surveys and gain feedback and product review
- Undertaking website personalisation and administration
- Marketing communications and online personalised advertising to keep you informed of special offers, new designs and personalised promotions
- For any related purposes where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information including for crime and fraud prevention
Who we share your information with and why
In order to supply your order Nakleo Sp. z o.o. works with different courier companies. We pass on the minimum amount of information needed in order to fulfil the orders you place.
We use trusted third party payment processing providers in order to securely take and manage payments.
The Nakleo Sp. z o.o. uses various online database applications to manage your information. The applications we use are protected with secure passwords and only used by our trained employees.
Keeping in touch with you
We want to keep you up to date with information about new ranges, special offers and improvements to our website. When you place an order with us we will ask you to tick a box to receive this sort of information. We will never share your information with other companies for their marketing purposes.
If you decide you do not want to receive this sort of information you can click on the unsubscribe link within any email or contact us at email@example.com to request that we stop writing to you.
How long we keep your information
We’ll keep your information safe and secure for 7 years. After this time, it is no longer needes by us. You have right to remove it earlier, and also we are required by law to retain it longer if it is necessary.
Your personal data is protected by legal rights, which include your rights to object to our processing of your personal data, request that your personal data is erased or corrected or request access to your personal data.
You are entitled to request the following from Nakleo Sp. z o.o., these are called your Data Subject Rights.
- Right of access – to request access to your personal information and information about how we process it
- Right to rectification – to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate in any way
- Right to erasure – to have your personal information erased
- Right to restriction of processing – to restrict processing of your personal information
- Rights with regards to automated individual decision making, including profiling
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your personal data information and Nakleo Sp. z o.o.
Tel +48 579 997 820
By accessing, browsing or otherwise using this website, you confirm that you have read and understood this policy.
If you do not want your data to be used as set out in our policy, you should not use our website.