The ‘Reptiles – Amphibians’ stencils from Nakleo Creative Kids series will help your child create amazing artworks. Eight orange and blue plastic sheets with different patterns will stimulate imagination and prepare the hand for learning to write. Fun and creative play will quickly become an easy and pleasant training of toddlers’ fine motor skills. All templates can be used multiple times, making them a perfect pastime for many long hours. Coloring with paints, markers or crayons will not be a problem anymore. A wide range of themes will make everyone find something for themselves, both the future astronaut and the little princess. We guarantee a wide smile and pride in hand-made drawings!
If you are looking for ways to expand your kids’ creative development, do it while having fun!
Reptiles and amphibians are not dangerous at all! Joyful animals will be happy to help you create unique drawings. A jumping frog, a slowly walking turtle, a crawling snake and a snail or a stealthy iguana will improve children’s mood and encourage them to play. Together with ‘Savannah animals’, a ‘Gecko’, a ‘Monkey’ and a ‘Toucan – bird’, they will create a colorful zoo in your homes!
// What makes our stencils unique?
- 8 stencil sheets – each set contains 8 colorful, semi-transparent 15x15cm (approx. 6×6”) plastic sheets
- various themes – patterns grouped into thematic sets give endless possibilities of creative development
- easy to use – easily learn how to draw pictures of different difficulty
- an alternative to coloring books – tracing, coloring, painting – choose a technique that suits you best
- support child development – they develop fine motor skills and encourage artistic creativity
- durable and flexible – our products are made of high-quality plastic designed for repeated use
- safe and fun – rounded corners and smooth edges for safe and joyful play
- highest quality – manufacturing art & decoration supplies since 2010
// This set includes:
- 8 pcs reusable plastic stencils measuring 15x15cm (approx. 6×6”)
SKU: SZA-CRE-012 // EAN 5903175817877