The ‘Geometric Deer – Head – Antler’ stencil from the Nakleo Single Collection is just one from our series of large sized patterns especially designed for decorating walls, furniture, fabrics and other big surfaces. Unique and original single motifs from this series, coming in different sizes, can change the look of any interior and break the boredom. Choose from plant and animal designs, elegant ornaments, geometric figures, minimalist motifs and more. Try using the templates not only with paints, but also with sprays, concrete masses, structural pastes, decorative plasters and other decorating techniques.
If you are looking for diverse interior design and decorating inspirations just browse our products and find your style!
Animal prints have been reigning in interior design for years. After all, nothing inspires to create like the nature that surrounds us. A definite phenomenon among nature motifs is the deer. The king of the forest in a minimalist combination of white, black, and geometric shapes will perfectly fit into the modern Scandinavian style.
// What makes our stencils unique?
- durable material – strong and flexible plastic 0.5mm thick that can be applied to any flat surface
- easy to clean – simply wash with lukewarm water and use as many times as you want
- unique design – made exclusively by our graphic design team
- simple to use – just tape to any flat surface and paint the pattern
- instructions included – we’ll show you how to do it step by step
- elegant packaging – each product is elegantly packed and can make a nice gift
- highest quality – we’re stencil manufacturer since 2010
// Stencil sizes:
- stencil size: 43x64cm (approx. 16.9″ x 25.2″) or 59x95cm (approx. 23.2″ x 37.4″)
- pattern size: 39x57cm (approx. 15.4″ x 22.4″) or 52x76cm (approx. 20.5″ x 30″)
// This set includes:
- reusable plastic stencil ‘Geometric Deer – Head – Antler’
- instructions showing how to create decorations using various techniques
SKU: SZA-SIN-117_M // EAN 5903175815781
SKU: SZA-SIN-117_L // EAN 5903175815798