In East Asia, the rare wild manchurian crane is considered a symbol of good luck, longevity and fidelity. This pattern will fit perfectly into both classic interiors and contemporary minimalism.
The Nakleo Single Collection stencils were created to give the interior a unique style and character. Carefully designed by our team of graphic designers, the patterns can be used as a single decor or to create an artistic composition. Several sizes to choose from on 45x65cm or 65x95cm sheets will allow you to adjust pattern size to the selected surface. These stencils are made of durable, easy to clean, semitransparent plastic, so they can be used repeatedly.
// What makes our stencils unique?
- durable material – strong and flexible polyester film 0.5mm thick that can be applied to any flat surface
- easy to clean – simply wash with lukewarm water and use as many times as you want
- unique design – made exclusively by our graphic design team
- simple to use – just tape to any flat surface and paint the pattern
- instructions included – we’ll show you how to do it step by step
- elegant packaging – each product is elegantly packed and can make a nice gift
- highest quality – we’re stencil manufacturer since 2010
// Stencil sizes:
- stencil size: 45x65cm or 65x95cm
- pattern size: 40x46cm or 59x68cm
// This set includes:
- main stencil
- stenciling instructions
SKU: SZA-SIN-073_M // EAN 5903175804860
SKU: SZA-SIN-073_L // EAN 5903175804877