The mandala, a decorative circle considered a symbol of harmony and perfection, comes from the Hindu tradition, where the name means ‘wheel of life, the whole world, the holy circle’. The classic oriental pattern fits both an elegant modern interior and a place decorated in a more rustic style. To obtain a full circle, the mandala pattern should be repainted in two parts, turning the template while painting. For the largest size, the four quarters of the pattern should be repainted one after the other.
The Nakleo Single Collection stencils were created to give the interior a unique style and character. Carefully designed by our team of graphic designers, the patterns can be used as a single decor or to create an artistic composition. Several sizes to choose from on 45x65cm or 65x95cm sheets will allow you to adjust pattern size to the selected surface. These stencils are made of durable, easy to clean, semitransparent plastic, so they can be used repeatedly.
// What makes our stencils unique?
- durable material – strong and flexible polyester film 0.5mm thick that can be applied to any flat surface
- easy to clean – simply wash with lukewarm water and use as many times as you want
- unique design – made exclusively by our graphic design team
- simple to use – just tape to any flat surface and paint the pattern
- instructions included – we’ll show you how to do it step by step
- elegant packaging – each product is elegantly packed and can make a nice gift
- highest quality – we’re stencil manufacturer since 2010
// Stencil sizes:
- stencil size: 45x64cm [MEDIUM size] or 65x95cm [LARGE size]
- pattern size: 30x59cm / full circle: 59x59cm [MEDIUM size], 46x89cm / full circle: 89x89cm [LARGE size] or 61x61cm / full circle: 120x120cm [XLARGE size]
// This set includes:
- main stencil
- stenciling instructions
SKU: SZA-SIN-021_M // EAN 5903175809551
SKU: SZA-SIN-021_L // EAN 5903175809568
SKU: SZA-SIN-021_XL // EAN 5903175809438