This style of classic ornament inspired by geometric patterns can be found covering floors and walls of many marvels of world architecture. Give your interior character at a low cost with our collection of stencils imitating tile patterns. The CABRELA stencil was inspired by lace, a traditional openwork braid woven from thread. It can be used to decorate furniture, walls or fabrics, it is also perfect for decorating glass elements.
Nakleo Tile Collection are reusable, semitransparent plastic stencils imitating patterns found on ceramic and concrete tiles. The collection includes classic Renaissance designs, oriental Moroccan and Mediterranean pattern as well as contemporary geometric compositions. Each design is available in six sizes to choose from – 20x20cm to 60x60cm. Stencils can be used many number of times so you can easily cover even the largest surfaces with any composition of patterns and colors. Perfect for use on walls, floors, concrete, fabric or furniture.
// What makes our stencils unique?
- durable material – strong and flexible polyester film 0.5mm thick that can be applied to any flat surface
- easy to clean – simply wash with lukewarm water and use as many times as you want
- 6 sizes to choose from – each pattern is available in 6 different sizes – 20x20cm to 60x60cm
- FREE additional stencils – to get you into the tighter places and near edges
- simple to use – just tape to any flat surface and paint the pattern
- instructions included – we’ll show you how to do it step by step
- elegant packaging – each product is elegantly packed and can make a nice gift
- highest quality – we’re stencil manufacturer since 2010
// Stencil sizes:
- available stencil sizes: 68x68cm, 55x55cm, 35x35cm, 34x34cm, 30x30cm, 26x26cm
- available decor/pattern sizes: 60x60cm, 45x45cm, 33x33cm, 30x30cm, 25x25cm, 20x20cm
// This set includes:
- main stencil
- edge stencil [half tile stencil]
- stenciling instructions
SKU: SZA-TIL-052 // EAN 5903175804204