The painting stencil ‘Almada’ from the Nakleo Tile Collection series imitating tiles will let you create a unique and unusual interior. Motifs inspired by classic Spanish ornaments, Moroccan tradition, geometric minimalism, or retro style are just some of this series’ variety of patterns. You can use them to give a new life to your old tiles or paver blocks, redecorate concrete or wooden floors and on any other flat surfaces. It’s much easier and cheaper than removing tiles, which always requires specialized tools, knowledge and consumes more time. Available in eight sizes, they have been adapted to most common dimensions of the ceramic tiles, which makes it much easier to choose the right format.
If you are looking for diverse interior design and decorating inspirations just browse our products and find your style!
Inspired by Moroccan and Moorish tiling traditions originating from Fez, Morocco and parts of Spain, the ‘Almada’ painting stencil will add a touch of southern charm to any interior. It’s just one of many similar templates in our collection – made up of complex geometric and floral patterns combined with vivid jewel-toned colors. When creating your own composition just try to join together different motifs such as squares, triangles, diamonds, stars, polygons, crosses and floral whirls. We have also combined several of these mediterranean designs into a single repetitive template creating an iberian mosaic. Moroccan and Spanish patterns are also available in the Nakleo Seamless Collection and Nakleo Arts & Crafts Collection ranges.
// What makes our stencils unique?
- durable material – strong and flexible plastic 0.5mm thick that can be applied to any flat surface
- easy to clean – just rinse with lukewarm water and use as many times as required
- 8 sizes to choose from – each design is available in eight convenient sizes ranging from 10x10cm to 60x60cm (approx. 3.9” x 3.9” to 23.6” x 23.6”)
- FREE additional stencil – included half-tile to to get you into the tighter places and close to the edges
- simple to use – just tape to any flat surface and paint the pattern
- instructions included – we’ll show you how to do it step by step
- elegant packaging – each product is elegantly packed and can make a nice gift
- highest quality – we’re stencil manufacturer since 2010
// Stencil sizes:
- available stencil sizes: 68x68cm (approx. 26.8″ x 26.8″), 55x55cm (approx. 21.7″ x 21.7″), 35x35cm (approx. 13.8″ x 13.8″), 34x34cm (approx. 13.4″ x 13.4″), 30x30cm (approx. 11.8″ x 11.8″), 26x26cm (approx. 10.2″ x 10.2″), 20x20cm (approx. 7.9″ x 7.9″), 15x15cm (approx. 5.9″ x 5.9″)
- available decor/pattern sizes: 60x60cm (approx. 23.6″ x 23.6″), 45x45cm (approx. 17.7″ x 17.7″), 33x33cm (approx. 13″ x 13″), 30x30cm (approx. 11.8″ x 11.8″), 25x25cm (approx. 9.8″ x 9.8″), 20x20cm (approx. 7.9″ x 7.9″), 15x15cm (approx. 5.9″ x 5.9″), 10x10cm (approx. 3.9″ x 3.9″)
// This set includes:
- reusable plastic stencil ‘Almada’ and half-tile pattern sheet
- instructions showing how to create decorations using various techniques
SKU: SZA-TIL-008 // EAN 5903175801500